The health and safety of all our clients and staff is always our top priority. While the overall risk in Australia of contracting COVID-19 in the community remains low, as the leaders in hairdressing we are taking a number of steps to enhance your protection during your visit to our salon.
We are OPEN and TAKING BOOKINGS. Our trading hours are:
- Monday: 10am – 6pm
- Tuesday: 10am – 6pm
- Wednesday: 10am – 6pm
- Thursday: 10am – 6pm
- Friday: 10am – 6pm
- Saturday: 8am – 3pm
- Sunday: CLOSED
Please know we have worked tirelessly & will continue to keep the salon above the required measures each and everyday & we will continue to do so until we are given a clear and final decision announced by the government- as the situation changes we will adjust and readjust.
- We are creating social distancing by reducing the number of people in our salon. This includes appropriate spacing between chairs.
- Team are wearing gloves where applicable and wear masks on request
- Consistent sterling of all chairs, basins, equipment
- Disposable products used such as towels, coffee cups
- Disinfect our reception desk area and all our door handles at regular intervals throughout the day
- Plus other hygiene requirements
We are continuing to work day by day business as usual unless notified otherwise, we are unaware of what the future days will look like and advise you to still book in for your hair appointment if needed, we need your support in this unfortunate global natural disaster.
Here at the Bixie Colour we undertook the COVID-19 Infection Control Training Course provided by the Australian Government – Department of Health. All our staff members are trained and have the knowledge to support our clients during their time in the salon.
If you have any concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us on 9525 4977
We thank you and we know with your support we will get through this together.